LOWER ADVANCED – ADVANCED
- No textbooks, no grammar tables
- Popular subject for discussion each week
- Learn key words and phrases for the topic of discussion
- Find out how key vocabulary and phrases function when put in a context via short reading assignments and exercises
- Learn essential phrases for expressing your opinion, agreement/disagreement, and formulating questions
- Instantly use them in discussions, interviews and problem solving activities
- Short articles and texts from the Internet slightly adapted to the required level.
- Supplementary materials with class activities and exercises.
- Audio recordings (slow version and natural speed version).
All course materials are prepared by the teacher.
Урок 1: Где лучше жить, в городе или деревне?
Урок 2: Информация в СМИ может быть объективной?
Урок 3: Работать из дома – это более эффективно?
Урок 4: Не интересоваться политикой – это плохо?
Урок 5: Повторение уроков 1-4.
Group lesson: 120 minutes
One-to-one lesson: 90 minutes
Where does the course take place?
Zoom video. Here is the link to Zoom website that will open in a new tab if you’d like to find out more about it.
If you are new to Zoom we can test your connection before you sign up for the course!
Before each lesson
- Lesson materials will be emailed to you one week prior to each lesson to enable preparation in advance if necessary.
After the lesson you will receive (via email)
- Zoom chat from the lesson
- Homework instructions and materials for the next lesson
- Audio recordings of the phrases / short texts for revision and pronunciation practice
How to send your homework to the teacher
- It can be typed in the email or Word document and then emailed to the teacher
- You can take a picture of your work and email it to me as an attachment from your phone or computer