Сложные аспекты русской грамматики на практике
This course will help you:
- Improve your understanding of the use of challenging grammar points in spoken and written language (please see the course programme below)
- Learn useful words and phrases widely used in spoken and written language
- Express your views and form questions in a clearer and more efficient way on a variety of popular topics such as travel, work and leisure, modern society and much more
- Improve your listening skills with the help of audio recordings from the lesson
- Refresh your existing knowledge of Russian
- Short texts for Intermediate level from Russian readers and the Internet
- Supplementary materials with exercises class activities
- Audio recordings of the short texts (slow version and natural speed version)
All course materials are prepared by the teacher.
Урок 1: Basic verbs of motion.
Урок 2: Prefixed verbs of motion.
Урок 3: Imperfective and perfective verbs.
Урок 4: The use of verbs with various cases (verbal government).
Урок 5: Revision of lessons 1-4.
Group lesson: 120 minutes
One-to-one lesson: 90 minutes
Where does the course take place?
Zoom video. Here is the link to Zoom website that will open in a new tab if you’d like to find out more about it.
If you are new to Zoom we can test your connection before you sign up for the course!
Before each lesson
- Handouts will be emailed to you as a file one week prior to the lesson to enable preparation in advance if needed.
- Occasionally, you will be asked to read a short text which will be emailed to you one week in advance.
In the lesson
- Q&A session
- Brief revision of previous lesson(s)
- Writing, reading and listening activities for practice and consolidation of essential grammatical constructions and useful vocabulary
- Discussions, interviews, small presentations, role plays
After the lesson you will receive (by email)
- Zoom chat from the lesson + lesson notes
- Homework and materials for the next lesson
- Audio recordings for revision and pronunciation practice
How to submit your homework
- It can be typed in the email or Word document and then emailed to the teacher
- You can take a picture of your work and email it to the teacher as an attachment from your phone or computer